PRS Precision-Adjustable Stock - AR10/SR25 (7.62x51) Model is a drop-in replacement butt stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes wobble* for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
* Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
* Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
* Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
* Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
* Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
* Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
* Compatible with Magpul ASAP. and other receiver-mount sling attachments
* Sling Mounts
o Rear - Push-button QD sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (Ambidextrous)
o Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
o Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
* Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (Removable)